Thursday, January 29, 2015

Trust your loved one. Be faithful.



A woman wanted to know how her husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone to.

So she decided to write him a letter saying that she's tired of him and doesn't wanna live with him anymore.

After writing letter, she placed it on the table in their bedroom then hid under the bed. When her husband came back home, he saw the letter and read it, after reading he wrote something on the letter, then began to sing and dance, he changed his clothes. Then took his phone, called someone.


"Hey babe, am just changing my clothes and will join you soon, as for that foolish wife of mine, it has finally dawned on her that I was just fooling around with her and she packed her things and left. I was wrong to have married her, I wish I knew u before then. See you soon honey!"

He then walked out of the room and left.

The wife in tears and very very upset, came out from under the bed and decided to read what her husband wrote on the letter.

And it says "I saw your feet woman! I'm going to buy bread, so stand up and stop your silly games, prepare my meal before I get back. Because I am hungry please. I love u baby''

Moral : Trust your loved one. Be faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...