Sunday, December 14, 2014

Meditation- A Exercise To Calm Mind

For several years now, I've adopted meditation as a part of my emotional development. Describing meditation to other, I always call it "defraging my mental hard drive", for it allows me to calm my mind. Meditation settles my thoughts. Lately, however, I have not been as devoted to it, and that shows. When I am not meditating regularly, I am more on edge. My thought tend to jump around more, and the world seems a bit to hectic. i have again started meditating again which is calming my mind.

Meditation is not sitting at a quite place but its best practice in noisy place where you master the art of meditation. It's a art where where you develop your power of focusing on a target. Apart from breaking the shackles of depression and stress it leads your to a better state of positive mind and body.

Imagine that the mind is a jar filled with water and a fine sand. When the jar is shaken, one has a difficult time separating the sand from the water although one can tell the two are different entities. Meditation stills the jar so that the sand will settle to the bottom. The water is then easily accessible.

I can only imagine how my life would have been if I hadn't adopted meditation several years ago. I thank the Universe for revealing to me this gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...