Saturday, December 13, 2014

Poor By Profession But Rich By Heart - Inspirational Story

Rajesh was a lower middle class man of India working as a labor for feeding his family.He was very hard working to meet his family need.Apart from being nice person he was good husband and loving father.He use to buy chocolates for his children and wife on daily bases and then walk 5 miles to his home rather then using that money board a bus.
He and other workers were humiliated by his senior construction site manager Karan. One day he(rajesh) bought a box of expensive chocolates and was returning home when he discovered a wallet on road.The wallet belonged to Karan his manager.Luckily for him apartment of Karan was in same path he was going on.He went straight to apartment to hand over the wallet but as he approached near the door to knock it he heard a quarrel between family members.They were all complaining about rude behavior of his and how he don't take care of his family.His wife was complaining that he never had a leave from work for vacation not had a single present for her.
Rajesh thought for a while and knocked the door. when door opened he went straight in near children which caused a state of fear in mind of family and father. Karan thought that Rajesh will harm his family because he humiliated him on construction site.He rushed to protect his family but freezes next moment when he saw Rajesh taking something out of his pocket. Karan was all confused so was his family.He presented the box of chocolates to family member and returned wallet with words sir you forgot this box and wallet on construction site and left the home. Karan could not sleep that night for first time he released how poor his was in real life.Next day with guilt in his heart and tears in his eyes "You have taught me today lesson of life that I will never forget .Today I have come to understand the meaning of those words which I had never understood before. The joy of giving is limitless."


Moral;- Giving is the highest expression of potency. In the very act of giving, I experience my strength, my wealth, my power. This experience of heightened vitality and potency fills me with joy. I experience myself as overflowing, spending, alive, hence as joyous. Giving is more joyous than receiving, not because it is a deprivation, but because in the act of giving lies the expression of my aliveness.” ~ Erich Fromm
“I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and I saw that life is all service. I served and I saw that service is joy.”
“Give freely to the world these gifts of love and compassion. Do not concern yourself with how much you receive in return, just know in your heart it will be returned.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...